Aloha Friday: Do You Kindle?By Jen E @ mommablogsalot | May 1st, 2009 | Category: books, gadgets & electronics, memes & carnivals | 10 comments
It’s time for another Aloha Friday, the day that you take it easy and look forward to the weekend, in Hawaii and blog land anyway. As you should know by now, over at An Island Life, Kailani decided that on Fridays she would take it easy on posting and ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life’s blog. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
We’re going to be reviewing the new Kindle 2 soon and we’d love to know…
- Do you own a Kindle or Kindle 2? If so…
- What is 5a8 your favorite thing about your Kindle?
- If not, would you like to own one?
- What kind of books would you most like to read on a Kindle? What types would you still want to buy in book form (if any)?
- What is the coolest thing about the Kindle? Any things you don’t like about it?